• Compressor: high energy efficiency semi-hermetic screw compressor, with star-delta limited start and complete with integral protection, casing heater and refrigerant gas outlet piping shut-off valve.
• Electronic expansion valve: as standard on all models.
• Water side heat exchanger: dry expansion shell and tube exchanger with counterflow heat exchange, complete with closed cell polyurethane foam rubber insulation, water flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic fittings.
• Air side heat exchanger: finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium fins.
• Fan: external rotor axial type electric fans equipped with internal thermal protection, accident protection grilles and proportional electronic device for continuous fan rotation speed regulation (S version only).
• Control: microprocessor electronic control.
• Structure: made of galvanised and painted steel plate with polyester powder coating.
- display of cooling circuit high/low pressure;
- Master/Slave control up to 4 units in parallel;
- clock board.
• B - Standard version (TCAVBZ).
• S - Silenced version with reduced speed fans and soundproofing compressor lining (TCAVSZ).
• I - Soundproofed version with soundproofing compressor lining (TCAVIZ).
• TCAVBZ: unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAVSZ: silenced unit intended for cooling only.
• TCAVIZ: soundproofed unit designed for cooling only.
FACTORY FITTED ACCESSORIES
• VPF control.
• 100% heat recovery unit
• Thermostat with display for heat recovery unit/desuperheater.
• -10°C condensing control (standard with S version).
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor.
• Power factor correction capacitors (cosφ > 0.94).
• Fan and compressor circuit breaker switches.
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Soft starter.
• Inlet compressor shut-off valves.
• Low and high pressure gauges for each cooling circuit.
• Bottom compartment protection nets.
• Coil protection nets.
• Linear compressor capacity control (25-100 %).
• Evaporator antifreeze heater and heat recovery exchangers if applicable.
• Digital input for double set-point
• Compressor oil level sensor.
• Control of min/max power supply voltage.
• 4-20 mA analogue signal for shifting set-point.
• Low temperature water production.
• Copper/pre-painted aluminium or copper/copper coils.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Spring anti-vibration mounts.
SEPARATELY SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES
• Remote keypad with display.
• Untes supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• Untes sequencer for integrated management of multiple chillers.