• Compressor: high energy efficiency semi-hermetic screw compressor,
with star-delta limited start, complete with thermal protection,
crankcase heater and refrigerant gas delivery pipe shut-off valve.
• Electronic expansion valve: as standard on all models.
• Water side heat exchanger: dry expansion shell and tube exchanger,
complete with closed cell polyurethane rubber foam insulation, water
flow differential pressure switch and Victaulic connections.
• Air side heat exchanger: finned coil with copper pipes and aluminium
• Fan: electric axial fans with external rotor, equipped with internal
thermal protection, protection grilles and proportional electronic device
for continuous fan rotation speed regulation (S version only).
• Control: microprocessor electronic control.
• Structure: in galvanised and painted sheet steel, with polyester
• Display of refrigerant circuit high/low pressure;
• Clock board for displaying date/time and machine time band
• B - Standard version (TCAVBZ).
• S - Silenced version with lower speed fans and soundproofed
compressor cover (TCAVSZ).
• I - Soundproofed version with soundproofed compressor cover
• TCAVBZ: unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAVSZ: silenced unit designed for cooling only.
• TCAVIZ: soundproofed unit designed for cooling only.
FACTORY FITTED ACCESSORIES
• PUMP with single or double pump, including an automatic pump in
standby. The pumps are available in the low or high pressure versions.
• 100% heat recover.
• Thermostat with display for heat recover unit/desuperheater.
• -10°C condensing control (as per standard in S version).
• -15°C condensing control with fans with EC motor.
• Power factor correction capacitors (cos
• Compressor and fan thermal overload switches.
• Forced limit of power consumption.
• Inlet compressor shut-off valves.
• Low and high pressure gauges for each refrigerant circuit.
• Bottom compartment protection grilles.
• Protection coil grilles.
• Linear capacity control compressor.
• Evaporator antifreeze heater, heat exchangers for heat recovery if
• Digital input for double set-point.
• Compressor oil level sensor.
• Control of min/max power supply voltage.
• 4-20 mA analogue input for shifting set-point.
• Copper/pre-painted aluminium or copper/copper coils.
• Interfaces for serial communication with other devices.
• Spring anti-vibration mountings.
SEPARATELY SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES
• Remote keyboard with display.
• Untes supervisors for unit monitoring and remote management.
• Untes sequencer for integrated management of several water chille